DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pharmacovigilance Market Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global pharmacovigilance market is expected to grow from $5.71 billion in 2021 to $6.64 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2%. The pharmacovigilance market is expected to reach $10.57 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 12.3%.
North America was the largest region in the pharmacovigilance market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast region. Regions covered in the Pharmacovigilance market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and South America. ‘Africa.
The increasing incidence of adverse drug reactions is expected to propel the growth of the pharmacovigilance market in the future. An adverse drug reaction is defined as a harmful, unpleasant or dangerous reaction resulting from the use of any drug. Pharmacovigilance personnel are primarily responsible for monitoring adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to ensure the safe use of drugs and to ensure the safety of drugs before approval for public use.
For example, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) World Drug Report published in 2021, around 36 million people worldwide suffered from drug use disorders in 2020. , out of 275 million drug users. Hence, the rising incidence of adverse drug reactions is driving the growth of the pharmacovigilance market.
Technological advancements have become a key trend gaining popularity in the pharmacovigilance market. Many companies operating in the pharmacovigilance sector are adopting advanced technological solutions such as artificial intelligence (AI) to reduce cycle time, enriched quality and accuracy, scalable and futuristic solutions, improved productivity and better compliance.
For example, in December 2019, UCB, a Belgium-based biopharmaceutical company, and Accenture, an Ireland-based professional services firm, collaborated to develop a patient safety solution based on Accenture’s INTIENT Pharmacovigilance technology platform. This solution will use real-time artificial intelligence (AI), robotic process automation, and machine learning automation in the data management process, from information acquisition and patient input to reporting. regulations.
1) By type: spontaneous reporting; Intensified adverse event reporting; Targeted spontaneous reporting; Monitoring of cohort events; EHR Mining
2) By service provider: internal; contract outsourcing
3) By process flow: case data management; signal detection; Risk management system
4) By clinical trial phases: preclinical; Phase I; Phase II; Phase III; Stage IV
5) By end user: Hospitals; Pharmaceutical companies; Other end users
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the pharmacovigilance market
3. Pharmacovigilance Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on pharmacovigilance
5. Pharmacovigilance Market Size and Growth
6. Pharmacovigilance Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Pharmacovigilance Market
8. Asia Pacific Pharmacovigilance Market
9. Chinese pharmacovigilance market
10. India Pharmacovigilance Market
11. Japanese pharmacovigilance market
12. Australia Pharmacovigilance Market
13. Pharmacovigilance market in Indonesia
14. South Korea Pharmacovigilance Market
15. Pharmacovigilance Market in Western Europe
16. UK pharmacovigilance market
17. German pharmacovigilance market
18. French pharmacovigilance market
19. Pharmacovigilance market in Eastern Europe
20. Russian pharmacovigilance market
21. North America Pharmacovigilance Market
22. US Pharmacovigilance Market
23. South America Pharmacovigilance Market
24. Pharmacovigilance market in Brazil
25. Middle East Pharmacovigilance Market
26. Pharmacovigilance market in Africa
27. Pharmacovigilance Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the pharmacovigilance market
29. Pharmacovigilance Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Labcorp drug development
Parexel International Corporation
TAKE Solutions Limited
United BioSource LLC
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Ecron Acunova Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xzcvhs