A new student housing complex is coming to southern Alabama next year.
Ivy Row in South will become one of Mobile’s newest complexes next fall, according to a press release from management company Campus Advantage. Ivy Row at South will be located at 6636 Old Shell Road, adjacent to the University of South Alabama Intramural Fields.
The resort will feature country homes ranging from three to five bedrooms, according to the resort’s website. Prices will start at $ 749 per room.
Find out more about student accommodation:
- Alabama renames residence of Montgomery bus boycott hero
- University of Alabama hometown Tuscaloosa maintains ban on building student housing
The three floor plans are named after the iconic streets of Mobile, Azalea, Dauphin and Ziegler, respectively.
“In the fall of 2022, US students will experience a real home away from home in college in beautiful cottages with modern amenities,” the resort announced in October on its Facebook page.
A sample of these amenities include:
- A kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- A back porch
- A common area with a bathroom
- A washer and dryer in the unit
When complete, Ivy Row in South will feature 186 beds throughout the property, which will also include a swimming pool, study lounge with private bedrooms, a dog park and more.