Next date: Wednesday August 31, 2022 | 07:30 to 09:30
As part of Gold Coast Business Week, Gold Coast businesses are invited to participate in a Disaster Preparedness Forum for Business.
Disasters, including severe weather, cyclones, bushfires, pandemics or other natural disasters, can have a major impact on businesses, with up to 40% of businesses potentially going bankrupt after a major disaster .
Hear from a local business owner how his business responded and recovered after a major disruption. You’ll also get practical tips and expert insights on how your business can plan for, respond to, and recover from disasters and adverse events.
Participants will be able to:
- Enjoy a casual breakfast, refreshments and a networking opportunity
- Have the opportunity to join the new Gold Coast Business Disaster Resilience Network of the City of Gold Coast
- Receive a free on-the-go toolkit of information to help you with all aspects of business disaster preparedness
- Be able to meet experts and discuss hazardous events that could occur on the Gold Coast and what actions businesses should take in response
- Understand how to access support for your business
The event is focused on the needs of small and medium enterprises. Book now as places are limited!
If you have any questions regarding this event, please direct them to the City of Gold Coast Disaster Management Unit: [email protected]
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to join the Gold Coast Business Disaster Resilience Network, you can register via the following link:
Join the Gold Coast Business Disaster Resilience Network
- Wednesday August 31, 2022 | 07h30 – 09h30
Free on-site parking at HOTA. Vehicle registration required at the parking meter.
Panorama Room, HOTA, 135 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise 4217
See map and directions on Google